Monday, June 13, 2016

To drool and dribble

My son is starting to drool a bit more than usual and I have never learnt how to call the saliva that runs from a baby's mouth.
I have found
that the noun is drool or dribble (but I think drool is more common) and the verbs can be to drool or to dribble.
Here you can see a real sentence with these words:
Your baby will start to dribble or drool and chew his hands at around the age of 3 months.  His salivary glands are starting to work in preparation for solid foods but he\'s not capable of moving the saliva to the back of his mouth to swallow it. (

No comments:

Post a Comment