Monday, June 6, 2016

The object you use to give the milk to a baby

As I have started feeding my baby with a baby bottle I have had some questions about the name for this object.

I have found that it is called bottle or baby bottle and as I don't feel comfortable using new words without seeing them in context, this is what I have found:

"When it comes to babies and bottles, there’s no formula for success. Some babies will take any bottle with a smile. Some take to a particular type of nipple or bottle and outright refuse a different brand. And some babies have less colic, gas, and spit-up with certain bottles". (

This short paragraph that I found is great as I have learnt nipple and colic too.
It can also be called 'feeding bottle', but probably on a daily basis it is named 'bottle'.

No comments:

Post a Comment